1. Reach the Entire Marching Market
Coverage includes high school, college, drum corps, winter guard, indoor percussion and all-age groups—which previously could only be reached through fragmented markets. Halftime Magazine brings these segments together under one bandwagon. Furthermore, Halftime Magazine omits orchestras and other types of band programs from our targeted demographic, meaning less clutter and unneeded audience for your message.
- Through our partnerships with Drum Corps International, Bands of America, USBands, WGI Sport of the Arts, Cavalcade of Bands and Tournament of Bands, we reach the most highly competitive programs.
- Even better, we also reach up-and-coming groups who need new products and services. We have distribution and partnerships with Disneyland, Disney World, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, various college bowl games, the U.S. Army All-American Band, Youth in Music and more.
- We are the only publication targeting college bands including the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU)—a very sought-after, fast-growing market.
- Halftime Magazine also has retail circulation in music stores. Therefore, your ad influences readers at the point of purchase.
2. Get Return on Investment
In less than 6 months, one of our advertisers achieved 600% return on investment from partnering with Halftime Magazine.
In addition, a recent survey of Halftime Magazine readers found that 42.4% spend at least 30 minutes reading each issue of the magazine. Even more important, readers actively engage with the content and advertising, taking action while they read or afterward.
- 39% have visited a company website
- 24.1% have attended an event while 5.6% have actually applied for a competition or event (including a reader whose band became accepted into the Tournament of Roses after being inspired by Halftime Magazine to apply)
- 14.8% have bought something online while 5.6% have bought something in a retail store
- 11.1% contacted a company or person
3. Have Highly Targeted Advertising
We live, breathe and think about marching band every day.
- Halftime Magazine’s targeted, unique content leads to targeted, customized advertising opportunities. You will have advanced notice of our stories and event distribution, so you can customize your marketing to suit specific editorial or circulation. Targeted advertising leads to greater visibility, awareness and action.
- Halftime Magazine discusses music both inside and outside of the school environment, giving you an opportunity to tailor your message based on the band season and activity.
4. Be Leading-Edge and Influential
Halftime Magazine is the leader in the industry for providing quality, relevant content to the marching world.
- Halftime Magazine is now available on all mobile media including iPhone/iPad, Android, Google+ and more, so readers can receive content while on the go. Your print ad will be automatically converted into our Digital Edition and embedded with a hyperlink to your preferred landing page at no additional cost.
- Halftime Magazine has been recognized by mainstream media as a leading resource. In August 2010, CNN.com created a video recap of Halftime Magazine’s July/August 2010 story about
the “Top 5 Most Legendary Drum Corps Shows.” In addition, AOL News quoted CEO & publisher Christine Ngeo Katzman in an article titled “Marching Bands Go Gaga for Lady Gaga.” The coverage and links from mainstream news sources bring added attention to our content and to your ads.
- Halftime Magazine also offers innovative ways for you to reach customers. These include: Sponsored Editorial and Digital Editions.
- On Facebook and Twitter, Halftime Magazine uses interactive social media to reach our audience, further driving readers to our website and print magazine and, therefore, to your ads. We also make a point to share your news and posts.
So, don’t miss a beat. Be a part of the most innovative and most inspirational magazine in the marching arts. Readers, followers and even the popular press trust Halftime Magazine to deliver the most relevant marching material. You should too.
For Media Kit, contact Halftime Magazine® here.