Get into the spirit of the marching arts this Halloween! We saw some great marching band and drum corps costumes turning up online, so we scoured the internet and created this list (in no particular order) of some of our favorites. Take a look and show them some love–then send us pics or links to your own awesome musical costumes.
10. Pennsylvania State University Blue Band
Wow–we’re seeing double! Can’t even tell the difference between these two identical drum majors.
9. Guatemala’s Capels Marching Band
This phenomenon’s not just for the US! Drum Corps International shared this photo of Guatemala’s Capels Marching Band’s youngest members.
8. Star of Indiana Drum and Bugle Corps
We’re not sure how this little guy has even heard of Star of Indiana–but it’s clear his parents have raised him with a rich appreciation for drum corps history!
7. Cavaliers Drum and Bugle Corps
Drumline Magazine shared a photo of this cute little Cavalier on Twitter.
A fantastic #drumline #Halloween #costume ! pic.twitter.com/3C7haXAIvq
— Drumline Magazine (@DrumlineMagazin) November 1, 2013
6. The Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps
Courtney is a huge fan of the Cadets! Bonus: Cadets Jack-o-Lanterns!
5. West Virginia University Mountaineer Marching Band
This mini-Mountaineer even has his own drum–you go little drummer boy!
4. Carolina Crown Drum and Bugle Corps
Crown alumnus Clay Hunter and his son Charlie are ready for Halloween!
3. Michigan State University Spartan Marching Band
Baby Leland’s grandmother made him this costume–then the band let him get a side-by-side comparison!
2. The Ohio State University Marching Band
This little Buckeye is dotting the ‘i’ in trIck-or-treat!
1. University of Southern California Trojan Marching Band
The Koo family went above and beyond in making these USC Band costumes all the way in Shanghai–complete with a Drum Major Dad!
Share your musical costumes on our Facebook page! Happy Halloween!